The Industry's Foremost Biological Reclamation Compound
What it is!
DIEHARD™ HydroClaim™ M is formulated with live beneficial Endomycorrhizal fungi to inoculate the roots of germinating seeds with natural organisms found in the floor of healthy forests and range lands for quickest possible establishment in the harshest of environments. Thousands of research studies confirm that mycorrhizal roots establish faster and are more likely to mature than non-mycorrhizal roots. DIEHARD™ HydroClaim™ M also contains a bacteria package of 800,000 CFU’s per gram of Bacillus, Pseudomonas, and Streptomyces to “energize” the microbes, enhance micro-flora and condition the soil.
What it does!
- Improves Germination
- Water Absorption
- Nutrient Availability
- Improves soil cover faster
What it contains!
& Streptomyces Species
Soluble Sea Kelp
Minor Element Package
Horta-Sorb Water Management Gel
At the suggested application rate of 10 lbs per acre this product provides:
* 10 endomycorrhizal infective propagules per sq. ft.
* 2.8 Million CFU’s beneficial bacteria per sq. ft.
* 2/3 lb. Soluble sea kelp per acre.
* 1.8 lbs. Soluble humic acid per acre.
* 1.8 lbs. Minor element package per acre.
How to use it!
- Mix DIEHARD™ HydroClaim™ M into hydromulch tanks after seed, mulch, and fertilizer has been used at the rate of 10 pounds per acre. For best results avoid the use of high phosphorus fertilizers. The best method of application is a two-fold approach with 1/2 the mulch applied with the product followed by the addition of the other 1/2 half over the top of the initial application. This technique will insulate the microbes of bacteria and Trichoderma and mycorrhizae from heat and ultraviolet damage. Applications during periods when temperatures are likely to exceed 120 degrees for periods of 4 hours, or more, should be rescheduled.